Renewable raw materials for sustainable plastic packaging for cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
Visit us in hall 7, booth 7-523
Packaging and its sustainable design are currently being discussed by consumers, manufacturers and retailers as well as politicians. Find out at FachPack how environmentally friendly your packaging is. Is there still room for improvement?
Environmentally friendly packaging with bioplastics
- have the same properties as their conventional fossil counterparts,
- are 100% recyclable in existing recycling systems,
- are a valuable recyclate for the manufacture of other products,
- are based on renewable raw materials and
- create a contribution to a smoothly operating circular economy.
But how can your customer recognize sustainable packaging?
This invisible feature must be communicated to the end consumer by other means, e.g. with the help of logos and certificates such as the I’m Green™ logo from Braskem, the “OK Biobased” certificate from TÜV Austria or “DIN tested” from DIN Certco. As they help consumers to find their way around, the importance of these certifications and labels is increasing.
Can you make your packaging even more environmentally friendly?
Get your free trade fair ticket now!
Use coupon code and receive a free ticket for the trade fair! The voucher code A476838 can be used here. Make an appointment with our bioplastics specialists on site.