„Tightly Packed with Bioplastics“
What differentiates environmentally friendly, sustainable packaging? Find possible answers and solutions at Interpack and visit us in hall 9 at stand F14.
With our bioplastics we are setting a trend for more sustainability in the use of valuable resources. For us, one thing is certain: plastics will continue to be indispensable in many areas in the future, so in the long term there is no alternative but to use renewable and regenerative raw materials as a source. Biobased plastics such as Bio-PE or Bio-PET consist of renewable raw materials and have the same properties as their conventional counterparts. Together with traditional plastics, they can be mechanically recycled and used as a recyclate in the manufacture of other products. As a result of their lower CO2 balance compared to fossil plastics, biobased plastics help to reduce the environmental impact. Biodegradable plastics are organically recycled. Under specific conditions, they decompose and leave nothing but CO2, water and biomass. Bioplastics make a significant contribution to the circular economy and are key for the implementation of sustainable concepts. At Interpack we will show you many successful examples from a wide range of industries such as packaging, cosmetics and household goods. Let’s talk about your idea for a sustainable product, visit us in hall 9 at stand F14.
Also visit our exhibitor side of FKuR Kunststoff GmbH.
More about us and our plastics based on renewable raw materials
- Find the right bioplastics for your sustainable product
- Technical information about our products can be found in the data sheets section
- Learn more about our strategy for plastics
- Contact us - here you will find your contact person
- Our press releases
- Company brochure: The Bioplastic Specialist – Product Portfolio
- Terralene® rPP - Unique combination of biobased and recycled plastics
- Bioplastics for the packaging of cosmetics
- Bio-Flex® - Biobased – Biodegradable - Multifaceted
- Bio-Flex® for Mulch Film Applications