Environmentally friendly packaging using bioplastics
The sustainable design of packaging is a topic which is now often discussed by consumers, manufacturers, retailers and politicians. Find out at FachPack how environmentally friendly your packaging really is. Is there still room for improvement?
We believe that bioplastics, such as Green PE or Terralene, are an excellent alternative material for packaging as they
- are based on renewable resources,
- have the same characteristics as their conventional fossil-based counterparts,
- can be integrated to existing recycling streams,
- once recycled, are a valuable material for the production of other products and
- contribute to an efficient circular economy.
But how does your customer recognize sustainable packaging? This invisible feature has to be communicated to the end user in some way, e.g. with the help of logos and certificates such as the Braskem I'm Green ™ logo, the "OK Biobased" certificate from TÜV Austria or DIN certified by DIN Certco. As these help the consumer with orientation, the importance of certifications and markings increases.
Biodegradable and compostable plastics, certified to EN 13432, which can be used for applications such as waste bags, agricultural, household and hygiene films are also available.
Can you make your packaging even more environmentally friendly? Visit us at FachPack in Nuremberg and let’s talk about making your packaging from renewable raw materials.
We will gladly send you your free ticket. Just let us know at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Key facts FachPack
Tuesday, 24. September 2019: 09h00 - 18h00
Wednesday, 25. September 2019: 09h00 - 18h00
Thursday, 26. September 2019: 09h00 - 17h00
You will find us in hall 7, booth 7-316
Hall plan for download
Site plan for downlaod
We recommend the following products for
- bottles and canisters: Eastlon PET CB-602AB, Green HDPE SGD 4960, Terralene HD 3400
- tubes: Terralene LL 1712
- caps and closures: Terralene PP 3509, Terralene HD 4527
- blisters: Eastlon PET CB-602AB
- trays: Bio-Flex F 6711, Terralene PP 4732
More about us and our plastics based on renewable raw materials
- Learn more about our strategy for plastics
- Our brochure: The Bioplastic Specialist – Product Portfolio
- Braskem Brochure: I´m green Polyethylene
- Find the right bioplastics for you here
- Detailed information about our products can be found in the data sheets section
- Contact us - here you will find your contact person