Revolutionary combination of biobased and recycled plastics
Terralene® rPP breaks new ground and gives new impetus to make plastic products even more sustainable. These unique bioplastic-recyclate compounds contain either post-consumer or post-industrial recycled PP combined with a renewable resource bioplastic.
In line with the aims of circular economy, Terralene® rPP compounds offer numerous possibilities for the production of sustainable products. The use of renewable raw materials saves fossil resources and reduces harmful greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, used plastics are kept in the loop as a valuable resource. At the end of their life, products made from Terralene® rPP can be recycled in existing recycling systems.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Biobased content of up to 33 %
- Terralene® PP with valuable post-consumer recycled PP (PCR) or post-industrial recycled PP (PIR)
- Sustained conservation of fossil resources
- Material can be processed on existing PP tools
- Mechanical properties are comparable to Terralene® PP or conventional virgin PP
- Use for technical parts or non-food contact applications